08 May 2006

Come back to me!

What the heck has Style Network done with "Isaac"? I like to come home and cook dinner while watching the 7 p.m. showing of Isaac Mizrahi's talk show. It has everything a woman needs after a rough day at work: fashion and accessories, lightweight interviews, a wonderfully gay man who makes me laugh. Just shallow enough to be relaxing, just interesting enough to keep me watching. I especially miss Sketches & Answers. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's because Isaac hasn't filmed any new episodes. Please don't let me down, Style! Bring back my 7 p.m. "Isaac"!

* * * * * *

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 07:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on, if you had a chance to grab scarlett's johansons, wouldn't you?

 
At 5/09/2006 05:03:00 PM, Blogger Cup said...

That wasn't an inappropriate move on Isaac's part. He's a designer, and was trying to figure out how the built-in bra worked. But, yeah, I think even I would try to grab Scarlett's Johanssons ...

 
At 5/09/2006 08:18:00 PM, Blogger Cup said...

Yeah, but he's irritating. And I want to listen to chat about baubles and shoes, not closets and kitchens.

 
At 5/10/2006 07:25:00 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

I would absolutely grab anything she'd let me. I feel dirty.

 
At 5/25/2006 02:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats