Weird Things About Moi?
The just-too-cute-and-cool Big Shoulders over at Tongue-tied Lightning recently (okay, about a month ago) tagged me to list six weird things about me. Just six? I included some of my weirdnesses on my 100 Things About Me post and Five Things You Don’t Know About Me meme … but my weirdness cup overflows.
Six Weird Things About Me
1. I eat the whole damn apple. The apple core and seeds may be my favorite part of the apple. I have yet to have a tree grow in my stomach, so hush. I also like to crack open a peach seed and eat the kernel inside.
2. I have a scar along the edge of my chin. Having the scar isn’t weird, although I have no idea how I got it. What’s weird is, until I was in junior high, I thought it was the seam for my skin … as if The Good Lord had knitted my flesh Himself. Kind of Silence of the Lambs, isn’t it?
3. I organize the cat food cans. Each label must be facing forward, and cans are stacked by flavor. I then go down the row so that my cats have different dinner every night; I cannot feed them salmon two nights in a row, dammit.
4. My irises are freckled. I’m a freckled Irish freak, spotted all over my body — even down to my irises, which are green with brown flecks.
5. My Christmas card mailing list is on an Excel spreadsheet. There’s a worksheet for each year, going back to 1999. I have thumbnails of the cards in the header (I have three or four different cards every year); under that color I list the dates those cards are mailed to that set of recipients. I also list the date I receive a card from someone. (Dan suggested this one … and many, many more I’ll keep to myself.)
6. I love frozen sweets for breakfast. Frozen cake is the best, followed by cookies with icing, then ice cream. Must come from my Cap’n Crunch mornings growing up.
Whose weirdities am I most interested in today? Let’s tag:
• The Haahnster, so that he knows I love him again … a little …
• Scrivener, because I know his list will be very cool (damn him and his cool hair) …
• Write Procrastinator, because writers are weird and love telling you about it …
• http://www.str8jacket.com/wordpress/, because I know he’s wonderfully weird …
• KulturFluff, because I’m ready for a new post from her …
• And last (but certainly not least) Coffeypot, because he’s a Coffey and therefore very, very weird.
* * * * * *