13 April 2006

One month. 34 posts. 2,300 hits.

Today marks one month of this blog. It's been a fun, interesting 31 days. I’ve reconnected with people I haven’t talked to in years — in some cases, the (now) adult children of friends. I've met other bloggers, and have a good time reading their posts and commenting back and forth. There are some wonderfully weird, creative, entertaining folks writing out there.

It’s great having a forum for indulging in my obsessions (just five R.E.M.-centric posts?). Blogging is now a daily habit I look forward to. And the cherry on top: reading your comments.

Take a moment to click on the map at the end of my links section. The red dots show where my 2,300 hits have been clicked. Across the U.S. (including Alaska), scattered across Europe, parts of the Middle East and India, South America, even Down Under. I’m glad I’m writing deep, meaningful posts for the world to read.

Pretty cool, huh?

* * * * * *

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 03:42:00 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

How did you type that after nearly breaking your arm patting yourself on the back? ;)

 
At 4/14/2006 06:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a blogger virgin before I knew about your blog. Thanks for being gentle with me.

 
At 4/14/2006 11:41:00 PM, Blogger Cup said...

RCOFCHS: Maybe it's time for the rough stuff.

And thanks, you three, for being regular readers/commenters! I always enjoy reading what you've left for me.

 
At 4/16/2006 07:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Oh = I am the now adult children of your friends! Neat-o. Oh yuck - I am an adult?

 
At 4/16/2006 07:47:00 PM, Blogger Cup said...

You're about to turn 30 ... you're now older than I was when I met you ... so, yes, you're an adult ... dammit.

 
At 5/25/2006 01:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 5/25/2006 02:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats