23 June 2006

What a Difference a Day Makes

The luncheon is less than seven hours away ... my imaginary friend made me laugh a lot ... I got the best compliment I've had in months ... and, well, I sang all day yesterday ... so the mood is much lighter today. I don't have time to write a deep, thoughtful post, so here's R.E.M. to entertain you while I play hostess. I'll be back with a Beth-and-Renae story tonight or tomorrow.




R.E.M.: "Lotus". Wonderfully pretentious, arty Michael dancing around, and some good shots of Mr. Buck. This song always reminds me of Kansas City ...

* * * * * *

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 6/23/2006 08:11:00 AM, Blogger Marni said...

Good luck! It will be a smashing success.

 
At 6/23/2006 08:25:00 AM, Blogger Cup said...

I hope so. Whether it is or not, I plan to get smashed tonight!

 
At 6/23/2006 03:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderfully + pretentious = oxymoron, wouldn't you say?

 
At 6/23/2006 03:48:00 PM, Blogger Cup said...

Maybe when referring to the rest of the world ... but not when you're talking about Michael Damn Stipe. He's brilliant. He can pull it off.

 
At 6/24/2006 02:28:00 PM, Blogger lydia said...

thanks this is great .

 
At 6/24/2006 03:50:00 PM, Blogger Cup said...

Hey, Lydia; I just saw that you've posted more of your artwork. I love your stuff. Do you sell/show?

And glad my boys entertained you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats