22 November 2006

The Cup Returns

I’ve been soaking up the charm (and libations) (and great food) (and baubles and music) of Baltimore for the last few days. I meant to post while there, but the evil corrupter (and great travel companion) French made me drink too much, and my fingers couldn’t stay balanced on the keyboard.

I’ll write more about Baltimore this weekend. It definitely lived up to its Charm City nickname, and Fells Point is high on my list of to-move-to places.

Coming up: the friendliest drinking guys on the Eastern Seaboard … how I embarrassed myself with Peter Buck … chatting up Scott McCaughey and Robyn Hitchcock.

* * * * * *

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 11/22/2006 12:13:00 PM, Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

Welcome back! I also have the problem of various people making me drink too much. They often have to pry open my jaws and funnel it in. Yeah, that's right.

 
At 11/22/2006 12:18:00 PM, Blogger barista brat said...

welcome back!

so glad to hear you had a great time!

 
At 11/22/2006 03:30:00 PM, Blogger Moderator said...

I never knew Baltimore had charm. Thanks for the tip!

 
At 11/22/2006 06:53:00 PM, Blogger Old Lady said...

Missed you.

 
At 11/22/2006 11:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now what could you have possibly said to embarrass yourself with Peter?

More importantly, how was the gig?

Saturday's the Crocodile show! Yay!!!

 
At 11/26/2006 04:52:00 PM, Blogger Cup said...

COASTER PUNCHMAN: We must learn inner strength to keep those funneled drinks out of our guts, shouldn't we? But what's the fun in that?

BRAT: We had a wonderful time! I'm still worn out ... and broke.

GRANT MILLER: Happily surprised us, too.

OLD LADY: Missed y'all, too! I have a lot of blogs to catch up on.

GLASSMEOW: Check back in a day or two; I'll write all about it. But the show was great. How was the Crocodile show?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats