The Sixes Meme
My loveliest and most talented near-neighbor I’ve never met, Eskimo Bliss, tagged me with another random things meme. I love lists and I’m rather random, so let’s play.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I’ve posted many (many, many) self-absorbed lists, so it was tough to come up with six things you haven’t read about me (and I told myself I can no longer include “R.E.M. is my favorite band” for six weeks). Let’s hope you find these somewhat entertaining.
1. I cannot step on a crack and break my mother’s back. I always step (sometimes hop) over the line.
2. I was once kicked off the bridesmaid team because Bridezilla said I wasn’t taking the wedding as seriously as she. Um, that counts as a duh, doesn’t it?
3. Broadway musicals bore me. I prefer my musical theater to be along the lines of Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
4. I once had a sex dream about Corky, the mentally challenged boy on the TV show “Life Goes On.” What makes this particularly disturbing is I never saw the show. (And, yes, he was goooooood.)
5. I am a Target addict. Today’s ensemble includes the following Red Dot Boutique items: slacks, turtleneck, cardigan, panties and bra, tights, makeup. There’s a Target across the street from my office, so I probably average three pop-ins every week.
6. Whenever I’m blue, I play three songs to perk me up: R.E.M.’s “Turn You Inside-out,” The Replacements’ “I Will Dare,” and Wilco’s “Heavy Metal Drummer.” If those don’t do the trick, I move to Sonic Youth’s “Incinerate” and Spoon’s “Did You Evah.” So far, I haven’t had to dig deeper into the playlist.
I’m tagging six sexy gals:
1. Flannery Alden at Prone to Whimsy got all sexy and sixy!
2. Christine at Real Men Don't Watch American Idol
3. Lisa at That’s Why got all sexy and sixy!
4. D. Guzman at Beginning to Bird got all sexy and sixy!
5. WendyB at Wendy Brandes Jewelry
6. Sue at Dating Rules for Sitcoms
* * * * * *