27 April 2007

My Brenda Starr Moment

Keep the 5Q&A alive! Some of our more interesting bloggers asked me to interview them after reading my my Q&A from the Artful Dodger. I’m one helluva hard-hitting journalist (be warned, Mike Wallace!), so most of my subjects are still writing their answers; hopefully, they'll be posted this weekend or early next week. Keep clicking over to catch their scintillating answers.

Who asked for my Qs to their As?

My favorite new blog discovery — and my personal Mike Wallace, Artful Dodger.

Our favorite bon vivant, Coaster Punchman.

Grant Miller, because someone needs to get some traffic headed to that rarely read page.

The deliriously happy Keith at The Road Goes on Forever.

One of my favorite wish-she-was-my-friends, Tenacious S.

The inspirational The Unending Journey of the Wandering Author; I wish I had his dedication to and talent for writing.

• Our blogosphere's William Golding, Write Procrastinator.

* * * * * *

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 4/27/2007 01:47:00 PM, Blogger haahnster said...

I just can't seem to get myself excited by this blog-interview thing. I fear I'm becoming even more antisocial than ever.

 
At 4/28/2007 09:52:00 AM, Blogger Dale said...

Haahnster needs a road trip to get him back into the groove. I wonder what 5 places he'd choose.

Excellent work Beth, Keith's interview was excellent on both your parts and Grant Miller is more benevolent than ever thanks to you!

 
At 4/30/2007 12:13:00 AM, Blogger The Wandering Author said...

Beth, I'd hoped to post my answers by now. The widening pet food recall, then the One Day Blog Silence, have pushed me back, but I promise I'll post them this week. Sorry.

 
At 4/30/2007 09:36:00 PM, Blogger Cup said...

HAAHNSTER: Doll, you need beer.

DALE: Thank you, sir. Too bad you're not with the New York Times.

WANDERING AUTHOR: Let me know when you post your Q&A.

 
At 5/03/2007 08:50:00 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

Hey, wait! Can I join the bandwagon and be interviewed by your loveliness?

 
At 5/03/2007 09:53:00 PM, Blogger The Wandering Author said...

Beth, finally I got my post up. Sorry for the delay; cats with spring fever didn't help any. :-)

 
At 5/05/2007 02:11:00 AM, Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

The most fun that I've had in a long time, thank you very much!

 
At 5/05/2007 03:00:00 PM, Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

As I said, done! (finally)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats