17 November 2007

Coaster Punchman Borrows a Cup

Dear Gentle Readers of A Cup of Coffey,

Beth has generously offered to host this week's episode of "The Mama Gin Files." I was unable to post it on the front page of Coaster Punchman's World for fear of retribution by Poor George, who forbade me from publishing the video. However, since the trials and tribulations of living with Mama Gin is my story too I feel altogether entitled --- at least as long as I don't get caught.

Click here to experience Poor George trying to practice his bass clarinet in the face of Mama Gin's daily dose of harassment.

Google Video has been acting really weird lately, so it may take several clicks on the "play" button before you actually get to see the video. (It might tell you it's "unavailable" a bunch of times - something Google is trying to iron out.)

And if you aren't amused by crazy Chinese ladies harassing their gay sons, there are also some cute cats in the video. Maybe that will make up for it.

Enjoy.

* * * * * *

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 11/17/2007 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

Thanks!! Now as soon as Lu posts my host circle is complete and I will likely hit almost every regular CPW reader even though I didn't post it on my front page! Thanks again for sharing in my duplicity - oh and can I stay on your couch if PG finds out about all this?

 
At 11/17/2007 11:24:00 AM, Blogger SkylersDad said...

That was simply wonderful, thanks!

 
At 11/17/2007 11:24:00 AM, Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

This is too much! Is Mama Gin for real? She is relentless!

 
At 11/17/2007 02:42:00 PM, Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

Oh she's for real all right. I don't think Stephen King himself could write as good a horror story.

 
At 11/18/2007 11:27:00 AM, Blogger Johnny Yen said...

For god's sakes, CP, would you marry the guy already and give Mama Gin some grandchildren? ; )

 
At 11/19/2007 09:33:00 AM, Blogger Dale said...

Why doesn't she have her own reality show already?

 
At 11/19/2007 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

bethy, did you watch the video? I love cpunch's moxie. he's f'n tits.

 
At 11/20/2007 05:24:00 PM, Blogger Paul M. Sark said...

Dear Beth,

It's me. Sark. Paul Sark. I've taken up with a woman who insists I'm nothing like George W. Bush. This has been difficult for me to accept. I'm still working through the implications. That's why I haven't been blogging for quite some time. I do plan to get back to it soon as I believe I will eventually come to reaccept my George W.ness.

All best wishes,
Paul

 
At 11/21/2007 12:00:00 AM, Blogger Boldly Serving Up Wheat Grass said...

Aside from the shrill notes at the end, that dude sounds like he's pretty damned good on the clarinet. (I never even heard of a bass clarinet before.)

 
At 11/21/2007 01:45:00 PM, Blogger Moderator said...

Paul M. Sark!

 
At 11/22/2007 10:18:00 PM, Blogger Some Guy said...

Love it!

My sympathies, CP.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats