Me in Six
Mathman6293 at When Will I Use This? gave me the best challenge so far: write my memoir in six words. Hell, I’m a Southerner; it takes me eleven words just to say hello. But I need a challenge this week.
The Six-word Memoir Rules1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog. Include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you.
4. Tag five more blogs — and link ‘em.
I spend my workday working and playing with words, so you’d think this would be easy. When I knew what I wanted to say, the six words came easily:
Music brought my soul to life.
Worshipping the Automatic for the People-like thingie
Hmmmm … which loquacious bloggers are up for the challenge? I tap:
• Bliss and Bile’s Chelene has sixed!
• The Road Goes on Forever’s Keith has sixed!
• Land-o-Lulu’s Lulu has sixed!
• Social Zimurgy’s Doc
• Scrivenings’ Scrivener
* * * * * *