The One Wonders Meme
Fellow metro Atlantan Mathman6293 tagged me for an interesting meme: answering one-word questions. I need to get back in blogging shape, so let’s go, Number One!
1. Clothes: Whenever I’m in public, absolutely. At home, maybe. Oh, you mean where do I get them? Wherever a display grabs my attention. I’m more of a visual shopper, less of a label one.
2. Furniture: As with clothes, wherever something strikes my fantasy.
3. Sweet: If I’m slugging at home, it’s Häagen-Dazs’ Vanilla Swiss Almond with hot fudge sauce or Magic Shell. If I’m out, whatever sounds most decadent and gooey.
4. City: San Francisco, with Paris and New York City very close behind.
5. Drink: Since Coaster Punchman’s visit, I’ve been hung up on grapefruit margaritas. I guess I’m not ready to stop reliving that magical night.
6. Music: It’s my reason for living. Here’s a little secret: R.E.M. is my favorite band evah.
7. TV Series: Pushing Daisies
8. Film: I can’t pick just one, so here are some of my favorites: An Affair to Remember, Diva, Wings of Desire, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, Bridget Jones' Diary, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Harold and Maude, Parting Glances, All About Eve, The Evil Dead trilogy, The Women (the original), The Philadephia Story, Truly Madly Deeply
9. Workout: Lately, my most vigorous workouts have been chair-dancing at my desk at work. I’m starting a new vigorous regimen in a couple weeks, though.
10. Pastries: The chocolate croissants at the DeKalb Farmers Market — they’re perfect.
11. Coffee: Strong dark roast (preferably French), black. If I hit Java Monkey on my way to work, it’s a 16-ounce skim latte with an extra shot.
And now the 1s I’m tapping:
• Eebie at Modern Day Hobo has one-upped!
• Red at What I Like About the Universe has cussed me and one-upped!
• Skyler’s Dad at Some Days It’s Not Worth … has one-upped!
• Pagan at The Pagan Sphinx has one-upped!
• Mathdude at Eating Chicken Vindaloo has finally one-upped!
* * * * * *