28 October 2008

The Big Wicked Online Pageant

The first annual Big Wicked Online Pageant is here! Visit these blog-ghouls and e-goblins. Leave trick or treat comments. Discover new bloggers. Then come back here and let us know whose photos are your faves.

We're adding new pageant contestants nearly every hour, so check back regularly. There are some great costumed memories on the blogs this week!

Dan at All Things Dan

Barbara Bruederlin at Bad Tempered Zombie

Dguzman at Beginning to Bird *

Cormac Brown at Cormac Writes

Beth at A Cup of Coffey

Samurai Frog at Electronic Cerebrectomy *

Sean at Everything Is Pop, Pop Is Everything

Allison at Flying Buttresses

Gifted Typist at The Gifted Typist *

Grant Miller at Grant Miller Media

MNmom at Happy to Be from Iowa *

Johnny Yen at Here Comes Johnny Yen Again *

Splotchy at I, Splotchy

McGone at International House of Blogcakes *

Brothers Tony Alva and Mathdude, together at Intravenus de Milo *

Marni at It’s a Pug’s Life

Lulu at Land-o-Lulu

The Dena at Linkadelica *

Dr. Monkey von Monkerstein at Monkey Muck

Gizmorox at My Head Is a Box Filled with Nothing *

Dale at Passion of the Dale

BeckEye at The Pop Eye *

Flannery Alden at Prone to Whimsy *

Artful Dodger at Rants Raves Life and Anything Else That Comes *

Katrocket at Rocketradio

Doc at Social Zymurgy: Culture of Beer

Skyler’s Dad at Some Days It's Not Worth Chewing Through the Leather Straps *

Chris at Some Guy’s Blog *

Bubs at Sprawling Ramshackle Compound

Suze at Suzel’s Sass *

Tanya's Alexander at Tanya Espanya *

GETkristiLOVE at Two Minutes in the Box *

Evil Genius at What I Like About the Universe

Red at What I Like About the Universe

Cap'n Ergo "XL" Jinglebollocks at With a Twist of Lemon *

Check back later today and throughout the week, as other blog-ghouls plan to post photos in the coming hours and days.

* Tuesday's newbies!
* Wednesday's children!
* Thursday's players!

* * * * * *

Labels: , ,

20 Comments:

At 10/28/2008 09:19:00 AM, Blogger Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said...

don't forget Doc who just posted his pix today...!!!

You've inspired me. I'm puttin' up MY entry tomorrow!!

 
At 10/28/2008 10:32:00 AM, Blogger SkylersDad said...

I just got back from being out of town! please visit, I am posting right now!!

 
At 10/28/2008 10:42:00 AM, Blogger BeckEye said...

Ok, mine's up.

 
At 10/28/2008 01:35:00 PM, Blogger Dale said...

Would you look at all those amazing entries? Man, I love these photos. Bubs, you're a genius idea man and Beth, you're the hostess with the mostess.

 
At 10/28/2008 02:23:00 PM, Blogger Some Guy said...

I'm gonna try and dig one up tonight.

 
At 10/28/2008 03:13:00 PM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

Cool, I had to join in!

 
At 10/28/2008 04:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, you talked me into it. I'm posting a picture~!

 
At 10/28/2008 05:36:00 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Beth, thank you SO much for hosting this! These entries are great!

 
At 10/28/2008 06:04:00 PM, Blogger Gifted Typist said...

Yes, I second Bubs. I've just done a run through all of these and I found some great new blogs to visit

 
At 10/28/2008 08:45:00 PM, Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Thanks Beth! My post is up. I hope I didn't get too carried away...

 
At 10/28/2008 10:03:00 PM, Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

What a great romp this has been, Beth, looking through everybody's kick-ass costumes. Thanks for doing this.

 
At 10/29/2008 06:51:00 AM, Blogger katrocket said...

I agree - this pageant was good times, and I enjoyed meeting some new bloggers - excellent job, Beth!

 
At 10/29/2008 11:21:00 AM, Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Wonderful idea! I realize I'm late, but if you're still posting them...

http://samuraifrog.blogspot.com/2008/10/hopefully-im-not-too-too-late-for-big.html

 
At 10/29/2008 05:57:00 PM, Blogger Dr Zibbs said...

I've been seeing these on other blogs. Great idea!

 
At 10/29/2008 07:04:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hilarious entries! If I had to pick, I think I'd go with Dale's just because of his "I might pass for the Hamburglar as played by Prince Valiant." comment that literally made me shoot beer out of my nose.

 
At 10/29/2008 10:48:00 PM, Blogger Katie Schwartz said...

This is tits, Coffey. I have no hallow picks of me as a kid. I so wish I did. I'm askin' ma this weekend.

 
At 10/30/2008 04:50:00 PM, Blogger dguzman said...

What a great contest! And reading about how Coaster Punchman called Dale's photo his "Ma Vie en Rose" phase just KILLED me. Perfect!

Coffey--will you marry me?

 
At 10/30/2008 11:38:00 PM, Blogger McGone said...

Great idea, and I'm sorry I found out about it too late.

 
At 10/31/2008 10:16:00 PM, Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

I just posted but it's not me, it's Alexander the Lion.

 
At 11/03/2008 10:34:00 AM, Blogger BeckEye said...

So, who won? Or is this one of those pageants where everyone's a winner?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats