22 October 2008

The GMMP Great Eight

Looks like we have a great eight for my GMMP challenge — those musically daring souls willing to connect six degrees of artists or songs:

iSplotchy’s GMMP master, Splotchy

Allen L

Bad Tempered Zombie’s Barbara

The Pop Eye's BeckEye

Monkey Muck’s Dr. Monkey von Monkerstein

The KatBox’s Glassmeow

A Million Miles Away’s KS

And me!

We’re waiting on a couple entries — then we’ll hit PLAY and roll this mix tape, with Splotchy and me posting everyone's six. The kids will be tracing their six degrees of musical brilliance on their pages, as well.

* * * * * *

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 10/22/2008 03:03:00 PM, Blogger Allen Lulu said...

Mine songs are:
Jeff Daniels "If William Shatner Can, I Can Too."
William Shatner "Common People"
David Bowie "Heroes"
Adam Ant "Vive Le Rock"
The Doors "Hello, I Love You"
X "Poor Girl"

 
At 10/22/2008 08:18:00 PM, Blogger paperback reader said...

This sounds very exciting, but I don't think I could pull it off. However, I did have a Doors/X idea, too, but then I would have had to put an effing Doors song on there, and I couldn't live with myself there.

 
At 10/22/2008 10:41:00 PM, Blogger Cormac Brown said...

Anne and I thank you very much for the card : )

 
At 10/23/2008 08:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anxiously awaiting!

 
At 10/23/2008 08:58:00 PM, Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Mine have been sent, darling, and I can't wait to see what the rest of the playground comes up with!

 
At 10/24/2008 02:18:00 PM, Blogger Doc said...

Looking forward to it!

Doc

 
At 10/26/2008 12:46:00 PM, Blogger Feisty Democrat said...

I already posted my 6 Degrees of Musical Separation. I doubt you'll want to post yours now that you've seen mine. Sorry to steal your thunder.

 
At 10/27/2008 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Allen Lulu said...

I think my profile is live now. I don't know why it was ever private.
I will be talking about my choices as soon as you post 'em!
Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats